VersaCord™ Basic Red Reflective Utility Guyline Cord Kit with Velcro Cord Strap
String up anything with the VersaCord Hanging Kit.
Whether you’re out camping, exploring the backcountry, thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail, or tying up your canoe after a long day on the lake, you’ll need a paracord that you can depend on.
Introducing the Outdoor Donkey VersaCord Basic, Red Reflective Utility Cord with Cord Strap. Made of 100% nylon, this high visibility rope has a tensile strength of 200 lbs. The included cord strap will make storing and organizing the cord a breeze. No more tangled cords. VersaCord is strong enough to hold down your rainfly, tent, or tarp in any weather that nature throws at you. Imagine being in a rainstorm with 30mph winds. Will your rainfly and tent stay secured? You bet. We’ve also engineered the cord with reflective fibers to make it reflective and highly visible in low-light conditions.
- FUNCTIONAL: VersaCord is versatile. Perfect for guying out rainflys, tents, tarps, and hanging food and bear bags out of reach of critters. Can also be used to rig clotheslines to dry out wet clothing at camp. Strong enough to hold wetsuits.
- DESIGN: The deep red color rope and integrated highly reflective fibers offer great nighttime and daytime visibility to help improve safety at camp.
- DURABLE: 200 lb tensile strength. VersaCord strong enough to hold down your rainfly, tent, or tarp in any weather that nature throws at you. Can also be used to tie up and secure canoes and kayaks on the lake.
- LIGHT & COMPACT: The included cord strap will help you to keep it organized. Only 3 mm in diameter and only 3 oz, it is exceptionally lightweight, compact and packable. This is the perfect rope for the avid outdoor enthusiast.
- QUICK & EASY: Add a set of Anchor or FlyRings cord tensioners for even quicker setup when pitching your tent.
- Guying out and tensioning rainflys, tents, tarps
- Stringing LED lights or mini lanterns at camp for better lighting
- Rigging bear bags and hanging food out of reach of critters
- Rigging clotheslines to dry out wet clothing
- Hanging dishes and camping utensils
- 50 ft, 200 lbs Tensile Strength Guyline Cord
If you are not satisfied with your order within the first 14 days of receiving your product, simply return it to us in new, unused condition and we will gladly accept it for a return or exchange. To return an item, please send an email to email@example.com with the order number and reason for cancellation. We will reply with return instructions and a RMA number. You will be responsible for return shipping. We suggest using a shipping service with a tracking number.
|Tensile Strength||200 lbs|
|Climbing||NOT FOR CLIMBING|
Proudly designed in Minneapolis MN, USA.