Thru-Hiker AT™ Trail Series Trekking Poles
Lightweight Trekking Poles for Walking, Hiking, Camping & Backpacking
The Outdoor Donkey Thru-Hiker AT™ Trail Series Trekking Pole. Made of high strength, aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, they are extremely strong, yet amazingly lightweight.
Whether you’re thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail, roaming the Redwoods in California, backpacking through Roan Mountain in Tennessee, trekking the epic Teton Crest Trail in Wyoming, or just out exploring the backcountry, you’ll need trekking poles that you can count on.
Introducing the Outdoor Donkey Thru-Hiker AT™ Trail Series Trekking Pole. Made of high strength, aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, they are extremely strong, yet amazingly lightweight. This highly versatile trekking pole is ideal for backpacking trips, extended multi-day and multi-week thru-hikes, rugged day hikes, and can even be used indoors and out as a walking stick or cane.
We’ve included a unique set of features and technology to ensure maximum comfort, durability, and ease of use. The FlipLock rapid-release mechanism allows you to quickly extend your trekking pole and lock it into place. And with the measurement markings in both centimeters and inches, you will get your poles to the right height each and every time. The FlipLock rapid-release mechanism allows for easy length adjustments for both adult and youth. The natural cork grip reduces vibration and effectively wicks away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. The Foam grip extension provides added non-slip comfort. We’ve added a durable, lightly padded, adjustable wrist strap that provides added security and better handling when tackling steep terrain. The included carbide PowerTips provides extra bite on rocks, ice, and other hard surfaces. The rubber PowerTips are quiet and provide excellent grip on smooth surfaces and will not damage trails or rocks.
- TAILORED FOR YOU: With the rapid release FlipLock system, you can quickly adjust your Thru-Hiker AT trekking pole to your specific height. With the easy to read length adjustment markings (in both inches and centimeters), you can easily personalize your trekking pole to your specific height so it fits you perfectly each and every time. No more guessing what the length should be.
- COMFORT & SAFETY: The natural cork grip reduces vibration and effectively wicks away sweat to keep you dry. The Foam grip extension provides added non-slip comfort. The rubberized hand grip and the adjustable lightly padded wrist strap provides added security.
- FUNCTIONAL & ADAPTABLE: Includes interchangeable Power Tips. The included carbide Power Tips provide extra bite on rocks, ice, and other hard surfaces. The rubber Power Tips are quiet and provide excellent grip when used indoors or outdoors as walking sticks on asphalt, tile, and other improved surfaces. The rubber tips will not damage trails or rocks.
- LIGHT & COMPACT: Includes a convenient and versatile storage carry bag with shoulder strap for easy storage and transport. The Thru-Hiker AT is easily collapsible to 29 inches for easy transport in the bag or strapped on to your hiking backpack. Light and compact enough to carry on your flight
- RUGGED & DURABLE: Made with lightweight yet ultra-strong aircraft grade 7075 aluminum which provides 88,000 psi tensile strength. Designed to tackle the most demanding and extreme conditions including tough, firm soil, ice, rocky ground, stones, hard clay, yet gentle enough to be used indoors on tile as a walking stick with the included rubber power tip.
- Comfort Grip
- Rapid Release FlipLock System
- Interchangeable PowerTips
- Storage bag
- Thru-Hiker AT trekking poles
- Carbide PowerTips (installed)
- Rubber PowerTips
- Storage Bag
- Quick Start Tag
Proudly designed in Minneapolis MN, USA.
If you are not satisfied with your order within the first 14 days of receiving your product, simply return it to us in new, unused condition and we will gladly accept it for a return or exchange. To return an item, please send an email to email@example.com with the order number and reason for cancellation. We will reply with return instructions and a RMA number. You will be responsible for return shipping. We suggest using a shipping service with a tracking number.
|Max Length||55 in (140 cm)|
|Collapsed Length||29 in (73 cm)|
|Weight Per Pair||1 lb 3 oz (538 g)|
|Material||Aircraft Grade Aluminum (7075)|
Proudly designed in Minneapolis MN, USA.