Limited Time Special Offer: Bose A20® Aviation Headset with LEMO Plug and Bluetooth
Bose A20 ANR Headset with both 6-Pin Lemo and Dual GA Plugs
For a limited time, we are offering the Bose A20 ANR Aviation Headset with Bluetooth. This version comes with both a 6-pin and dual plug general aviation (G/A) plugs (adapter installed) so you can easily and effortlessly switch between panel powered aircraft and aircraft with dual general aviation plugs.
Supplies are limited so buy now before they are gone!
Out of stock
OUT OF STOCK
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever!
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide 30% more noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And at just 12 ounces, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, you will experience an improved degree of comfort that you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface for both cell phone and music, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It meets or exceeds all FAA TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits. Even the Battery Box has been designed for greater comfort and control!
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with “mute” and “mix” settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
- ACCLAIMED NOISE REDUCTION: 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets.
- COMFORTABLE, STABLE FIT: 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Wirelessly connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION FOR ENHANCED AUDIO: Automatically shapes and equalizes incoming signals for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AUDIO PRIORITIZATION: Choose “mute” to immediately mute an auxiliary audio signal when receiving a communication. Choose “mix” to mix in-bound communication with your Bluetooth or plugged-in audio signal.
- FULLY CERTIFIED: Certified to FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139 standards.
- SIDE-SWAPPABLE MIC: Connect the mic to either the left or right earcup.
- 45+ HOUR BATTERY LIFE: From just two AA batteries.
**This model is both panel powered and battery powered ANR, has a straight cord and dual GA plugs. Also has an electret microphone.**