Big Bertha Heavy-Duty Forged Steel Tent Stakes (4-Pack)
Heavy-Duty Forged Steel Tent Stakes.
The rugged Tent Stakes were engineered as a heavy-duty anchor for use in a variety of conditions.
The Big Bertha Forged steel tent stakes are military-grade Type II steel tent stakes that have been heat-treated to a hardness of 38-45 Rockwell C. With an HRC rating of 38-45, this hardened steel tent stake, with a tensile strength of up to 215,000 Psi, and its red baked-on enamel finish, is one of the strongest and toughest tent stakes available. Its hardness allows it to be driven into any type of ground including frozen ground and even pavement. The rugged Big Bertha Forged Steel Tent Stakes are the most durable stakes you will ever use. The Big Bertha Forged Steel Tent Stake was engineered as a heavy-duty anchor for use in a variety of conditions where max holding power is required. Constructed of heavy-duty forged steel, the Big Bertha Tent Stakes offer high strength, durability, and maximum holding power for your tent, tarp or hammock even in the most challenging weather conditions including heavy rain and strong winds. The deep red color will increase safety and make finding your stake easier at night.
- HEAVY DUTY: Made from heat-treated Forged Steel with a Rockwell HRC rating of 38-45 and Tensile strength of 215,000 Psi. Designed to hold your tent, tarp, and rainfly in place in the most demanding and extreme conditions.
- ULTRA STRONG: Forged Steel is ideal for use in hard tough soil, hard ground, compact ice, snow, and sand for beach and desert camping.
- RUGGED & DURABLE: 12 inches long, 9 mm thick heavy-duty forged steel. The reinforced steel body makes for one tough stake. Snapping and bending will be a thing of the past. Will hold down your tent, rainfly or canopy in strong winds.
- DESIGN: Deep red, high contrast color will stand out in the natural outdoor environment. The high visibility of the stake will increase safety and will help you find your stake in the dark and low light conditions.
- VERSATILITY: Perfect for camping in extreme conditions including tough soil, ice, rocky ground, stones, and hard clay. The Big Bertha tent stake will even penetrate asphalt. Perfect for rainflys, tents, and tarps.
- 4 Big Bertha Heavy-duty Tent Stakes
If you are not satisfied with your order within the first 14 days of receiving your product, simply return it to us in new, unused condition and we will gladly accept it for a return or exchange. To return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for cancellation. We will reply with return instructions and a RMA number. You will be responsible for return shipping. We suggest using a shipping service with a tracking number.
|Length||12 in (300 mm)|
|Weight||6.4 oz (182 grams)|
|Diameter||0.35 inch (9 mm)|
The Outdoor Donkey Big Bertha Tent Stakes were proudly designed in Minneapolis MN, USA.